What Personal Data do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
When using our Website, you may be asked to enter:
- Your full name;
- Contact information including email address, telephone number;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys (which may from time to time apply).
When do we collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data from you when you complete the section ‘Register’ for receiving information on a property registered on our Website or when you inquire information in relation to our services at email@example.com.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We require this information to operate the Website and in order to deliver the services that you have requested and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our services;
- To send promotional email about future events or other information which we think you may find of interest.
- To customize the Website according to your interests.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
Your information is not being disclosed to any third party unless such disclosure is required by law or if you provide your express consent. Your Personal Data when collected are being recorded in our system manually.
We are committed and bound by Law to ensure that your Personal Data is secured. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to secure your Personal Data (e.g. we never ask for credit card number).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Our Website uses ‘cookies’ to distinguish you from other users of our Website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse and also allow us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is issued to your computer or another Internet-enabled device when you visit the Website. Cookies are stored by your browser and hard drive and are used to distinguish you from other visitors to the Website and capture and remember certain information.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region);
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to accept all or some cookies or decline cookies altogether and may change your preferences and options via your web browsers.
- Your computer will warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings.
Prior to installing the cookies on your computer, the following message shall appear on your device:
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this Website better.
You can use this tool to change your cookies settings. Otherwise, we will assume you wish to continue by clicking on the link I’M FINE WITH THIS. Prior to acceptance, you may find information and Settings about this tool on the Website’.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data unless we provide users with advance notice and obtain their prior consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential in the same way that we are obliged to keep it confidential. We may also release Personal Data when such a release is appropriate to comply with any relevant applicable law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Controlling your Personal Data.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please write to or email us as soon as possible at the following postal or email address:
- O.Box 54767, CY-3727 Limassol, Cyprus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Change in the business of Opus Group Holdings Ltd
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
As a user, you can set preferences on how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us at email@example.com
How does our site handle ‘Do Not Track signals’?
Opus Group Holdings Ltd does not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, the various browsers (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Firefox etc.) allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
Website users’ information or browsing habits are not collected by Opus Group Holdings Ltd. However, some third-party sites may track users’ information or browsing habits.
You have the right to:
Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a ‘data subject access request’5). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an advice on any matter.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this Website, in whole or in part, or communication with Opus Group Holdings Ltd via the internet or e-mail through this Website do not constitute or create an agent-client relationship between us and any recipient. You should not send us any confidential information in response to this Website. The content of the Website and the services addressed herein are subject to revision. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website to the fullest extent permitted by law.